Saturday 5 April 2014

Currently Watching...Dexter (Allie)

Somewhere in between work, kittens and film watching, I also have several TV shows on the go! There are a few that I'm totally up to date with like Arrow and White Collar, but others that I'm playing catch up on and binge watching whenever I get the chance. Right now, me and my other half are working our way through Dexter.


My parents got us a year's subscription to Netflix for Christmas last year, so we've been trying to make the most of it, and Dexter was a show recommended to us by friends. We just watched the Season 4 finale, and I'm not going to be spoiler free here, so if you're behind me then I would suggest closing your browser now!

This show is seriously amazing. I haven't been hooked on anything this badly since Sherlock, honestly! It's just the perfect combination of thriller, mystery, and humour. Dexter is a serial killer, you should hate him, but he's just so loveable and you sympathise with him over everything! 

For me, Season 3 was quite slow to begin with, still enjoyable but not as gripping. Although, it did contain my all time favourite moment, and I'm going to try and find you a clip of it without seeing spoilers myself...


Huzzah! The comments said this was Season 4 but I could have sworn it was Season 3...

One of my favourite characters in this show is Debra Morgan. She steals every scene that she's in and I can relate to her in so many ways! I read somewhere that she swears just under 1,000 times across all 8 Seasons, that's crazy! Here's just an example...


Love her! Love this show! Spoiler warning ahead...we just finished the finale of Season 4. Holy freaking moly. I really didn't see that coming. I'm seriously so gutted that Rita got killed off. What is Dexter going to do with the kids? I want to start on Season 5 right now!

Does anyone have any other TV Show suggestions for me once I've finished with Dexter? It's not going to take me long at this rate...

No comments:

Post a Comment